Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Year's Resolutions





Hi Everyone! So, around New Year's we asked students to write their New Year's Resolutions on little paper hearts and then used those to decorate a bulletin board. Now that it's Spring we rearranged the hearts to make a cherry blossom display (the top picture).

I thought it was pretty so I wanted to share it with you all, and I also included detail shots of my favorite resolutions. I hope you can read them on these pictures, because they're pretty great. I made one, too, and it's "to practice Japanese every day," which I certainly do not do.

Thanks for reading, I should be updating again soon because I'm going to Osaka next weekend (to get a tourist visa for my big trip to Vietnam next month) and then the week after that I'm meeting my parents in Tokyo and then going with them to Kyoto the next week. So I should have lots to write about!

Cate

No comments: